Netzo is an Application Enablement Platform that integrates APIs despite their underlying technologies, enabling end-to-end monitoring, control, and automation of software (IT) and hardware (IoT) services.
This past year, we heard from a lot of you. We've worked tirelessly bringing these ideas, hopes and expectations into reality. And today we've done it.
With today's release, Netzo makes it easier to develop value-adding solutions by enabling interoperability between business applications, IoT platforms, devices and services. Netzo enables developers and organizations to focus on creating value via out-of-the-box integrations and low-code development of custom solutions.
Building applications with Netzo comes with the following benefits:
- 🤖 API-First: access any Service over a single API or using the SDK
- 🧩 Plug and Play: browse ready-made or create custom integrations in no time
- 🛡️ No Vendor Lock-In: build on standards, stay flexible and future-proof
- ⚡ Serverless: a scalable SaaS platform, without managing the infrastructure
- 🧮 Low-Code: low-code development, code sharing and an intuitive, modern SDK
- 🔓 Open Source: community-driven marketplace of open source plugins
Most integration software takes a
configuration-driven approach to integrations. This requires users to manually configure each Service from a list of generic integrations. This list is usually comprised of popular third-party integrations, so internal and/or private Services are not natively supported. Integrating Services in this way...
- creates stiff, configuration-driven, custom integrations to Services
- requires technical know-how
- is repetitive and tiresome
- brings maintenance overhead
Netzo takes a
specification-driven approach to integrations, enabling out-of-the-box, tailor-made integrations to any Services, without the configuration overhead. This allows creating native integrations for Services of any kind, be them popular third-party services or internal/private ones. Integrating Services with Netzo...
- creates flexible, specification-driven, native integrations to Services
- encourages embracing best practices (a specification-first approach)
- reduces maintenance via a specification-document as the single-source of truth
- enables faster development of custom solutions
Moreover, Netzo provides a series of added benefits:
- visibility for all integrated Services
- enables a unified API for all Services, the Netzo Web API
- no vendor lock-in
- multi-protocol support (for both IT and IoT)
- unified, secure authentication to keep secrets safe
- fine-grain access control and sharing capabilities
real-time events and metrics when API calls are made
Services: all your APIs in a single place
- Dashboards: real-time visualization and control of your Services
- Web API: the last API you will ever need
Today we are releasing Netzo Beta1. This is the first in a series of beta releases that will be made over the coming months. Each release will add additional features and further refine the platform. The releases will culminate in a General Availability announcement.
Future releases will include greater stability, performance improvements and many more Plugins in the Marketplace.